Supreet is a registered Clinical Arts Therapist and Alcohol and Drug Practitioner based in Auckland. She works with adults in the mental health, addictions, forensic and trauma sectors. Her practice is informed by a behavioral, psychoanalytical and person-centered framework.
In her 9 years of working in the field of mental health and addictions, she has worked with a wide variety of individuals, groups and families. Her work experience ranges from working in hospitals, prisons, schools, NGOs, AoD rehabilitation centres and presently her current private practice, Kikkli Expressive Therapies.
Currently available to contract services to agencies, run workshops and training and to work with private clients.
- Masters of Arts in Arts Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Postgraduate Diploma in Art in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Professional Member of the Australian, NZ and Asian Arts Therapy Association (ANZACATA)
- Practitioner Member of the Drug and Alcohol Practitioners Association of Aotearoa-New Zealand (DAPAANZ)
- Creative Therapies Association Aotearoa (CTAA)
- ACC Registered Therapist